MAC Lipstick: Lovelorn

As a birthday gift last month, I received my first ever MAC lipstick... I know what you're thinking, where have I been hiding?! I have become an absolute sucker for MAC products over the past year, so was pretty damn chuffed to receive my brand new Lovelorn lippy!

I have a ton of pink lipsticks in my collection and this one has instantly become a part of my everyday make-up routine. The Lustre finish gives off a glossy look, almost like a lipgloss. The lipstick applies smoothly due to the moisturising finish and leaves my dry lips feeling super soft.  Lovelorn's creamy texture means that it stays on for hours at a time and doesn't rub off immediately after eating or drinking.

The shade is a gorgeous, neutral soft pink which can be worn both day and night. I tend to wear one layer at the office, then build layers up for a deeper colour during the evening. The blue-based undertone compliments my skin colour perfectly to help give off that perfect girly shimmer without it looking too drastic. I will definitely be repurchasing this little necessity once I have used it all up.

What's your favourite MAC lipstick shade?






No comments:

Post a Comment